Public Health is hosting a back-to-school health clinic for children and families on Aug. 9, from 12 – 7 p.m. This event will be held at the public health department located at 1609 Cedar Street in Muscatine.
Services provided include:
• required back-to-school immunizations for qualifying children (through our Vaccine For Children program)
• COVID-19 vaccines for all ages
• dental and vision screenings for children
• developmental screenings for early childhood
• lead safety education
• help connecting with other resources and access to healthcare
• activities and great giveaways.